Sunday Weigh In (11/30/2014)

Not sure how, but down 3! Still eating thanksgiving leftovers here too, we cooked the full meal on Friday just so we'd have them. I'm sure the scale will pay for it next week :rolleyes:

Wish I could say the same here :(
LW 120
TW 123

Not stressing it, though. I love my DS and I know that getting back to my usual regime will take care of the gain in no time. I admit I went way overboard with the simple carbs this past week.

Good job all!

Hi. Good Morning,! I have been maintaining at 115 pounds for the last six/eight weeks. On 12/3 will be my one year anniversary with the SADI.

Hello everyone,
We flew to Seattle for thanksgiving at my sisters. So no leftovers but I'm going to buy a turkey and cook it next weekend. It was fun but very cold, snowed on Sunday. My poor doggies were not happy having to go out and pee in it.

I ate what I wanted and had a glass of wine every evening and still lost weight. I hope this stops I am one pound away from underweight.

LW 119
TW 116

Have a great week

Whit

Not sure how, but down 3! Still eating thanksgiving leftovers here too, we cooked the full meal on Friday just so we'd have them. I'm sure the scale will pay for it next week :rolleyes:
As long as protein was first, it works! Good for you.

I am staying the same as well - this time of year, I'll take it.

:D
Good for you.
Wish I could say the same here :(
LW 120
TW 123

Not stressing it, though. I love my DS and I know that getting back to my usual regime will take care of the gain in no time. I admit I went way overboard with the simple carbs this past week.

Good job all!
Okay, you may have finally hit bounce back. You are just at 2 years out...that's when mine showed up. But I had gone as low as I could.

Hi. Good Morning,! I have been maintaining at 115 pounds for the last six/eight weeks. On 12/3 will be my one year anniversary with the SADI.
Good for you and happy surgiversary this week!

Hello everyone,
We flew to Seattle for thanksgiving at my sisters. So no leftovers but I'm going to buy a turkey and cook it next weekend. It was fun but very cold, snowed on Sunday. My poor doggies were not happy having to go out and pee in it.

I ate what I wanted and had a glass of wine every evening and still lost weight. I hope this stops I am one pound away from underweight.

LW 119
TW 116

Have a great week

Whit
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Maybe some digestive enzymes to keep you from losing more? I normally don't suggest that unless someone is extremely close to the 18.5 BMI

Hi all!

Down a pound :), ok just under a pound.

Last week 172.6
This week 171.8
Still doing great. I stopped with the .whatever of a lb about 2 years out. I would have called that a pound...from 172 to 171.

That had occurred to me, Liz. I think the 115 I hit weeks ago was as low as I will ever go and I was pretty uneasy there. Too close to underweight, I still live with the terror of gaining back my lost weight as I have done so many times throughout my life. Even though I know I am quite thin and bony, I like being able to fit into 'anything' including size zero and I like being tiny for once in my life.
I may look a bit better with 10 pounds on me and I know I need to accept that I will still be a healthy weight. So that being said, if this is my bounce back phase, so be it. Guess I'll know in a few weeks, right? Did eating the 'usual' not take off the gain for you when you hit this stage?

Last edited:
That had occurred to me, Liz. I think the 115 I hit weeks ago was as low as I will ever go. If this is my bounce back phase, so be it. Guess I'll know in a few weeks, right? Did eating the 'usual' not take off the gain for you?
No, it didn't...

You will probably gain back about 5-15 lbs....and then settle. I went from 121 (my lowest) to my high point AFTER DS of 147...then it started coming back down...and seems to have settled between 135 and 140.

AND I have had some redistribution that I am not happy with...it went all to my middle!

Oh Liz!! Not what I want to know! Since I am older than you, I don't doubt that things will eventually redistribute for me as well! :helpsmiley: I just need to focus on my regained health, energy and mobility!

As long as protein was first, it works! Good for you.

Absolutely! It's been a turkey fest here, and since I was never the biggest fan of turkey (so I never made anything more than a boneless butterball breast before!) I took it super seriously so it would be worth while for me- brined overnight with crushed peppercorns, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, allspice berries, cloves and fresh herbs. Then cooked (first half upside down for juicy white meat!) with a compound butter made with fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary & sage rubbed under all the skin. Man, it was, and still is, REALLY GOOD. About to have round 3 now :D

Latest posts

Back