Sunday Weigh In (11/18/2018)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Nov 18, 2018.

1. southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Sorry this week was a bust

2. harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

No scales here, but having sat indoors and watched shitty TV all week 'cause of the air quality I'm guessing not much movement on the scale either.

I did go to Chuck E Cheese for the first time ever. (Twice, actually - toddlers don't like being cooped up indoors!)

3. southernlady

Just be careful. I don’t think anyone likes being cooped up.

4. harrietvane

I just took the dog I'm sitting to the park. I figure I've spent enough time in China that the air quality in SF by now is not much different...

Susan in Tennessee likes this.
  5. Innervision

Innervision Well-Known Member

TWA 128.8
    TW 128.0

I was sick on my 1 yr surgiversary so I actually forgot about it. So looking foreword to dark meat turkey and, yes, gravy. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

6. southernlady

Good for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Innervision likes this.
  7. JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

holy smokes, I lost 18 pounds - I thought it was more like 10. thank you for looking it up and linking it, Liz, I appreciate it.

I eat like I've been eating for a long time - pretty healthy usually and then occasionally a bunch of junk (carbs!). I don't think that's changed, I think the weight loss is from going off lexapro.

and NOW I understand why I am so damned COLD this fall! I was thinking, sheesh, is it just being another year older? no, it's less fat! :cold1: it's totally worth it, though.

8. harrietvane

I found the scales in the house here...but I think they're very, very generous scales.

LW 63.5kg | 140 lbs (actually two weeks ago)
    TW 61.2kg | 135 lbs