Sunday Weigh In (10/30/2022) Happy Halloween

yes, let's use all these great emojis when we can.

I'm still bloated and not able to be comforable in my jeans. so don't really want to know what my weight is!

turns out I hate living in my afordable roommate situation and really, really need to move no matter what it costs. gah!

Last week: 194.6
This week 197

Have one week to go then I have week off. This week is going to be a little strange (everyone's trying to spend their vacation days before the end of the year so we're having to do a lot of shuffling. Have plenty of honeydo tasks (and one social engagement) planned for the week off as well as hopefully getting lots of rest.

yes, let's use all these great emojis when we can.

I'm still bloated and not able to be comforable in my jeans. so don't really want to know what my weight is!

turns out I hate living in my afordable roommate situation and really, really need to move no matter what it costs. gah!
I’m sorry you are in an uncomfortable living situation. Eat clean this week, that will help the bloat.
Last week: 194.6
This week 197

Have one week to go then I have week off. This week is going to be a little strange (everyone's trying to spend their vacation days before the end of the year so we're having to do a lot of shuffling. Have plenty of honeydo tasks (and one social engagement) planned for the week off as well as hopefully getting lots of rest.
Looking good.
Sounds like this weeks is gonna be an interesting week.

Last week 145
This week 138.5 lowest weight ever.

I had Plastics done a thigh lift and a CO2 laser to my face so I'm sure the loss is due from lack of appetite after surgery

Latest posts

Back