Sunday Weigh In (10/20/2019)

Charris, I’m 5’1”. I wear s, m tops and 4s and 6’s on bottom with a 2 once in a while, probably not currently though. I have no butt and no boobs.
Wow just like me with your clothes but im on 4'11. I have no butt or boobs eithet which is a hard pill to swallow when you have had a shelf for a butt all your life

Wow just like me with your clothes but im on 4'11. I have no butt or boobs eithet which is a hard pill to swallow when you have had a shelf for a butt all your life
Yeah I am not appreciating how my butt is disproportionately disappearing either. Especially when there's plenty of fat from my abdomen to choose! But maybe my skirts won't ride up in the back anymore?

Yeah I am not appreciating how my butt is disproportionately disappearing either. Especially when there's plenty of fat from my abdomen to choose! But maybe my skirts won't ride up in the back anymore?
I never had a butt. So after surgery, the difference became even more pronounced.

Most women’s pants/jeans are made ASSUMING a 10-12 inch difference between hip and waist and assuming the hips are the larger number. At my fittest when I was 27, there was ONE INCH difference between my hips and my waist. I won’t say how much the difference is at 65, but it’s far more than one inch IN THE WRONG DAMNED DIRECTION. I have no hips/butt now. But I have more than enough waist.

I never had a butt. So after surgery, the difference became even more pronounced.

Most women’s pants/jeans are made ASSUMING a 10-12 inch difference between hip and waist and assuming the hips are the larger number. At my fittest when I was 27, there was ONE INCH difference between my hips and my waist. I won’t say how much the difference is at 65, but it’s far more than one inch IN THE WRONG DAMNED DIRECTION. I have no hips/butt now. But I have more than enough waist.

Wow. I am apple shaped too but as long as my cakes don't become sunken in I will be okay! If that happens I might be tempted to do a few squats and accidentally hurt myself.

Latest posts

Back