Sunday Weigh In (10/20/2019)

No scales here, but I went down a size in jeans at my usual shop - 28 instead of a 30. And I bought some vintage French dresses and wool trousers in London's East End that fit like. a. glove. So, happy all round. I'm assuming I'm still around 64kg.

I'm in (rainy) France in the Loire Valley this week. I had a job interview in Paris two weeks ago, so fingers crossed for that. The job would be excellent, and I'd make do with living in Paris. The last two weeks, I've been in London for work, and following the idiocy that is Brexit. I'd like to eventually know what my passport is worth...

On the downward slide to the end of the year. Where did the time go?!

Last week 116
Today 119
Just be catef
Last week 193.4
This week 187.8

Don't know why, but I'll take it.
I would too!

No scales here, but I went down a size in jeans at my usual shop - 28 instead of a 30. And I bought some vintage French dresses and wool trousers in London's East End that fit like. a. glove. So, happy all round. I'm assuming I'm still around 64kg.

I'm in (rainy) France in the Loire Valley this week. I had a job interview in Paris two weeks ago, so fingers crossed for that. The job would be excellent, and I'd make do with living in Paris. The last two weeks, I've been in London for work, and following the idiocy that is Brexit. I'd like to eventually know what my passport is worth...

On the downward slide to the end of the year. Where did the time go?!
That’s a much nicer way to measure your success.

Crossing toes on your job in Paris.

Where do the weeks go? Discovered last post was in August! 112.8
This week. 10/20. 116.8. Time to tighten up on carbs I see! Clothes still fit and I want to keep it that way . I actually think I look better at this weight all except the little roll I have right above my waist that shows when I wear a fitted shirt.

Last week 229
This week 225

43 pounds lost in 12.5 weeks which makes for about 36% excess weight lost. Also I thought I had droopy drawers this week but it wasn't my underwear and it was actually droopy butt cheeks!

This week. 10/20. 116.8. Time to tighten up on carbs I see! Clothes still fit and I want to keep it that way . I actually think I look better at this weight all except the little roll I have right above my waist that shows when I wear a fitted shirt.
Still doing good, I see.

I have a spare tire around my muddle and nothing makes it go away.
Last week 229
This week 225

43 pounds lost in 12.5 weeks which makes for about 36% excess weight lost. Also I thought I had droopy drawers this week but it wasn't my underwear and it was actually droopy butt cheeks!
LOL, on the droopy butt.
You are doing great.
Last week 160.6
This week 155.6

this week was my 10 month surgiversary, crazy.
You are doing great.

How tall are you? 112 you must be itty bitty. I'm 4'11 and stay between 116-120 now. That puts me at a normal bmi. But it doesn't look like I'm healthy. I look like I'm starved to death. i wear small and 4 in jeans.

127.8 last week and this week, OK with me.

Liz, where did you move to?
Good for you.

We were in Winchester, VA last week (5 days) and then Sun we moved down to Max Meadows, VA. (If you follow I81 south thru VA, to where I77 meets it, we are near there. Nice campground. We will be here til Friday morning.

Then we head first to Marion, NC to get my induction cook top replaced under warranty (they've had the replacement 3 weeks now waiting for us to get there, LOL) That is just a stop. We then travel on down to Rutherfordton (pronounced Ruffton by the natives) to one of our absolute favorite spots, 4 Paws Kingdom Campground & Dog Retreat. Lucy and Fawn love it as well.

We love western NC/eastern TN but not enough to settle back down in this area. We decided this year that when we do finally settle down again, it's gonna be in the northeast (New England area). While NH is very high on the list, finding a place reasonable in price is a bit too expensive in two ways, housing is not cheap and altho no income or sales tax, personal property and real estate is taxed at a very high rate. Maine really is just too far away from major medical. But Vermont....actually Bennington County (the southeast corner that borders NY and Mass and we can start with land, put our rig on it for dirt cheap for right at 180 days of the year (summer), head south for the winter. And then build a small house there while we live in the rig.

How tall are you? 112 you must be itty bitty. I'm 4'11 and stay between 116-120 now. That puts me at a normal bmi. But it doesn't look like I'm healthy. I look like I'm starved to death. i wear small and 4 in jeans.
Charris, I’m 5’1”. I wear s, m tops and 4s and 6’s on bottom with a 2 once in a while, probably not currently though. I have no butt and no boobs.

Latest posts

Back