Sunday Weigh In (10/16/2016)

I'm not worried about malnutrition. I'm just sadified were I'm at. If I bounce back 10 pounds and I'm not happy how I feel and look, then I guess I will cut down on my carbs. I know everyone's bodies are different and react differently to the surgery. I feel blessed to have had such a great experience so far! As I have heard from you before listen to what your body wants and my body actually feels better eating more carbs. I figure it's because I'm so active and I need the fuel from the carbs to keep moving.

@DSRIGGS I think we would have so much more fun here than colon surgery...Wish you could join us!

As far as the screw problem, I am just hoping that that is not the issue as I would be against going in again to fix it. My surgeon is not happy about that idea either. It could fix it, or it could make things worse. It's just all too much in a relatively short time. The fact that I feel my numbness is slowly lessening is a great sign. I do hope the CT scan gives a clearer picture of what's going on in there and time will resolve the issue.

I will be thinking of you on Thursday and sending you all my healing vibes so YOUR issues can finally resolve! It's time, Scott!!!

So the liquid diet is great for weight loss. Down to 171 this morning. Hopefully after surgery that doesn't go too far and reverses pretty soon.

BTW I got another A & D shot today.

So the liquid diet is great for weight loss. Down to 171 this morning. Hopefully after surgery that doesn't go too far and reverses pretty soon.

BTW I got another A & D shot today.
Well, of course you lose weight on just liquids at first. I'm hoping for your energy and your nutritional health to head positive more than your weight at this point.

I know you feel too thin, but you do not look too thin IRL.

Well, of course you lose weight on just liquids at first. I'm hoping for your energy and your nutritional health to head positive more than your weight at this point.

I know you feel too thin, but you do not look too thin IRL.
Thanks Liz. I am not worried about thin, just how I feel and without a doubt I expected to lose eight.

Ick I knew before I stepped on the scale I could feel it. My hands, finger joints hurt. Arthritis does not run in my family. I have difficulty opening small bottles.

I don't know what to say but sorry you are having this - my joints often hurt, especially in the morning and especially in my fingers. both my Mom & her Mom had arthritis in their fingers. :( but do go find out if it could be something else.

172 flabby pounds. Cannot get motivated to do anything physical, especially in today's non-stop rain.

my weight doesn't go up but my pants size does. I really need more exercise and can't blame weather since it is pretty much perfect here.

I don't know what to say but sorry you are having this - my joints often hurt, especially in the morning and especially in my fingers. both my Mom & her Mom had arthritis in their fingers. :( but do go find out if it could be something else.

my weight doesn't go up but my pants size does. I really need more exercise and can't blame weather since it is pretty much perfect here.
Sorry you are going up in pants size? Maybe eating something that is causing bloat if your weight is stable?

Yeah, long history on both sides of my family of osteoarthritis starting in their 50's. I can remember my grandfather using a squeeze ball to keep his hands flexible.

Latest posts

Back