Sunday Weigh In (10/16/2016)

Well, I dropped 20 pounds first two weeks after surgery and then, I hit a week of stall. I had good weight lost for the next few weeks, but I felt like the weight loss from the stall never showed up. It did not make a lot of sense to me. Then, I had major dental work done. And took Antibiotics and gained three pounds, but lost two by the weekly weigh in.

This week [Insert angels singing in Heaven], I'm down 10 pounds! I just had some big drops.

LW: 230
TW: 220 - weighed myself two days in a row at this weight.

So, major milestones. - Friday was my 8 week surgeversity! I'm 33% to goal in 8 weeks. two big NSV this week. I can cross my legs - still hard, but can do it and i can walk up 5 flights of stairs not stop.

Last edited:
Its been a while since I have weighed in.
7-24-16 195.6
TW 183.4
My goal was 190 and I have been trying like crazy not to lose any more weight.
I suspect all that running around this summer is doing it. Aren't you about ready to wrap up your season?

I suspect that you might see a small bit of bounce back this winter.

Well, I drooped 20 pounds first two weeks after surgery and then, I hit a week of stall. I had good weight lost for the next few weeks, but I felt like the weight loss from the stall never showed up. It did not make a lot of sense to me. Then, I had major dental work done. And took Antibiotics and gained three pounds, but lost two by the weekly weigh in.

This week [Insert angels singing in Heaven], I'm down 10 pounds! I just had some big drops.

LW: 230
TW: 220 - weighed myself two days in a row at this weight.

So, major milestones. - Friday was my 8 week surgeversity! I'm 33% to goal in 8 weeks. two bug NSV this week. I can cross my legs - still hard, but can do it and i can walk up 5 flights of stairs not stop.
WTG...as mentioned, MOST of us stair step our way down...looks like you are a stair stepper.

And your NSV's are great.

Hello Friends happy Sunday,
LW 133
TW 134.5

Ick I knew before I stepped on the scale I could feel it. My hands, finger joints hurt. Arthritis does not run in my family. I have difficulty opening small bottles.

I guess I need to have it checked. Ugh

Have a great week all!
Whit

LW 227
TW 224

Another busy week of audits, but managed to still go the right direction... 25# to onederland. :).

6 months out from surgery. 126# lost, and the hair loss has finally slowed down, woohoo. Feeling really good about it all, and excited that the progress continues.

My personal goal is 180, the Drs goal for me is 150. But no matter what, I already feel this has been a HUGE success.

LW: 176
TW: 175
Sorry you went down a lb.
LW 133
TW 134.5

Ick I knew before I stepped on the scale I could feel it. My hands, finger joints hurt. Arthritis does not run in my family. I have difficulty opening small bottles.

Have a great week all!
Whit
Water retention? Mine is arthritis and yes it hurts. Sorry you are up.
LW 227
TW 224

Another busy week of audits, but managed to still go the right direction... 25# to onederland. :).

6 months out from surgery. 126# lost, and the hair loss has finally slowed down, woohoo. Feeling really good about it all, and excited that the progress continues.

My personal goal is 180, the Drs goal for me is 150. But no matter what, I already feel this has been a HUGE success.
Doing good!

Last week 184.5
This week 184.5

We drove to gulf coast and spent a few days in Perdido Key/Orange Beach/Pensacola. It was so much fun not being reluctant to put my suit on, and not being the biggest one around sometimes. We took long walks and climbed to the top of a lighthouse! No way I could have done that even four months ago!

172 flabby pounds. Cannot get motivated to do anything physical, especially in today's non-stop rain.

But I must. Our house is sold, the money should be in the bank in the AM, old fat cat is having extensive dental surgery in the AM, Saturday I leave for a week-long stressful business trip back to CA and to see my mom, then back here in time to have to relocate the RV for a few days before returning to be close to the hospital where Charles will likely have another hernia repair.

We will stick around here until after Thanksgiving while he recuperates, then start heading for Phoenix - at least that's the current plan.

Last week 184.5
This week 184.5

We drove to gulf coast and spent a few days in Perdido Key/Orange Beach/Pensacola. It was so much fun not being reluctant to put my suit on, and not being the biggest one around sometimes. We took long walks and climbed to the top of a lighthouse! No way I could have done that even four months ago!
Were you there before or after the hurricane? If after, how are things looking?
What a great NSV...being able to put on a swimsuit! You are doing good.
172 flabby pounds. Cannot get motivated to do anything physical, especially in today's non-stop rain.

But I must. Our house is sold, the money should be in the bank in the AM, old fat cat is having extensive dental surgery in the AM, Saturday I leave for a week-long stressful business trip back to CA and to see my mom, then back here in time to have to relocate the RV for a few days before returning to be close to the hospital where Charles will likely have another hernia repair.

We will stick around here until after Thanksgiving while he recuperates, then start heading for Phoenix - at least that's the current plan.
Glad your house is sold and thru the closing. Just start walking around the RV parks.

LW 133
TW 134.5

Have a great week all!
Whit
Sorry you are hurting Whit.

Last week 184.5
This week 184.5

I saw your pictures and was very jealous. :p

Latest posts

Back