Sunday Weigh In (1/25/2015)

Hello Friends,
LW: 117
TW:118

Very stressful couple of weeks. The project I am working on is being micromanaged by a complete Asshat. I know he is going to leave a mess and then throw me under the bus. Such is life.

The upside is it is day 4 of a 6 day Photo shoot in the city. Craft service has been all organic fabulous food. So I feel pretty good physically.

Have a great week all.

Whit

Last Week 120
This Week 120

I second your comment, Liz! Holding steady is a great place to be! :)
YES, it is!!!

Good for you.

2 months out from my revision as of Friday.
Last week 177
This week 176

19 lb loss since day of surgery.
Took my two month measurements this morning and down another 11" for a total of 21.5 inches lost.
The INCHES lost are a much bigger deal in my book but awesome work!
I'll be back in a minute - was trying to find what i was last week. I bought a scale, weighed myself and forgot to write it down!!
Do that all the time...forget what I am doing or forgot where I put it for safe keeping.

Hello Friends,
LW: 117
TW:118

Very stressful couple of weeks. The project I am working on is being micromanaged by a complete Asshat. I know he is going to leave a mess and then throw me under the bus. Such is life.

The upside is it is day 4 of a 6 day Photo shoot in the city. Craft service has been all organic fabulous food. So I feel pretty good physically.

Have a great week all.

Whit
Not bad at all for a stressful time.

Sorry you have an ASSHAT micromanaging something...all YOU can do is your best and try to make sure others know what you were dealing with without seeming to be a troublemaker (FINE line).

Sounds like you are enjoying the food tho.

153 and I think about 8 pounds over wearing my size 8 jeans without pain. (I've about decided that is my new goal)

about the same as last week.

onward!
Yeap, onward...staying put is a step in the right direction.

Last week 163.8
This week 162
Total loss of 1.8
Exactly where I was two weeks ago.

At least you lost the bounce up. Keep plugging away.

Latest posts

Back