Sunday Weigh In (08/03/2014)

So, I keep going down. 115.5 this morning. I know I shouldn't worry since I'm not below a normal BMI (less than 110), but it seems so weird that I stayed steady around 130 for 3 years and now all of the sudden I've lost around 15 pounds. That's a lot at my size!

I'm eating, I swear -- yesterday I had a protein coffee, Greek yogurt, half a candy bar (shared with my daughter during the dreaded school supply shopping trip), a shredded chicken enchilada, buttered popcorn (at the movies), and 1/2 of a frozen supreme pizza. Not a stellar day, but pretty much a regular one (except I usually cook dinner and last night we had been shopping until late so I didn't).

wonderful, Liz, that's great for a trip.

Shann - have you had basic bloodwork done recently? I'm not saying you should be worried but 15 pounds (in a short period of time?) does seem like a lot.

I'm waiting on my labs to get back now.
The weight loss started when I hurt my back. Hopefully I can get it back up again.

Liz,
I'll bet your ready to be headed home. Vacations are great but road trips can take it out of you! So great to meet you and Charles. You are a great hugger!

I did not weigh last week either...I was occupied with a bunch of nutty DSer's!

Two weeks ago: 124.5
This week: 121

Have a great day!
Whit

So, I keep going down. 115.5 this morning. I know I shouldn't worry since I'm not below a normal BMI (less than 110), but it seems so weird that I stayed steady around 130 for 3 years and now all of the sudden I've lost around 15 pounds. That's a lot at my size!

I'm eating, I swear -- yesterday I had a protein coffee, Greek yogurt, half a candy bar (shared with my daughter during the dreaded school supply shopping trip), a shredded chicken enchilada, buttered popcorn (at the movies), and 1/2 of a frozen supreme pizza. Not a stellar day, but pretty much a regular one (except I usually cook dinner and last night we had been shopping until late so I didn't).
I know you say you're eating...but maybe add a protein shake or two later in the day.
Also for a week, log everything you are eating...you may spot a pattern.

Last week 119
This week 118
Good for you, Pam

Stayed the same as last week, at least it's not up!
Good for you.

Liz,
I'll bet your ready to be headed home. Vacations are great but road trips can take it out of you! So great to meet you and Charles. You are a great hugger!

I did not weigh last week either...I was occupied with a bunch of nutty DSer's!

Two weeks ago: 124.5
This week: 121

Have a great day!
Whit
It was great to meet you in person.

You did good.

Latest posts

Back