Stall at 6 weeks out

Ben

I stalled at about six weeks out. It was super frustrating being very disciplined with my carbs ussually under 25grams a day and still not seeing any weight come off. All of those dark thoughts run through your head, i am going to be the one the DS doesn't work for, My surgeon made my common channel too long etc. And finnaly after a little over a month the weight is starting to drop again as many of you said it would but facts and reality doesn't always shut up those little voices in your head saying this is no different then any other diet and you are going to fail. So i am writing this to try to ease anybodies worry that has a stall early on and starts to panic just remember it will pass.

I have too much fun with my scale. As an example, I weighed when I got up this morning after a constituational. I then sat around for 15 minutes, with nothing to eat, drink or any change of clothing. I reweighed because I was going to need to poop again and I'd gained over a pound. That is impossible but it happened. Scales are such a mind - f. They are more of an average so I give a 10 lb range for my weird body and just now that I need to be careful if I'm floating near the top. Nothing more.

It was 78 pounds in 6 weeks and the I stalled for a month. After that kind of weight loss the stall is extremely frustrating but you just gotta keep plugging away

It was 78 pounds in 6 weeks and the I stalled for a month. After that kind of weight loss the stall is extremely frustrating but you just gotta keep plugging away
That's Awesome! Keep up the great work!

What's a scale?

Oh...wait...I think some of my doctors have those things. But I don't. When I did have one, I think that my jumping on and off the damned thing was my primary exercise. It just had to go.

Last edited:
Up your water intake. Google how the human body metabolizes stored fat during weight loss. Gives a whole new emphasis on why drinking a lot of water during weight loss is a really good idea. Losing weight can be hard on your liver and kidneys. Keep them rinsed out by drinking lots of water.

Latest posts

Back