Spiky Bugger...I see what you're doing.......

OMFG - I had a busy day today (flight to Orange County/Drs appt with my brother) and I just got home and found this - I've been waiting for days to know what happened when it was delivered - beautimous!

OMFG - I had a busy day today (flight to Orange County/Drs appt with my brother) and I just got home and found this - I've been waiting for days to know what happened when it was delivered - beautimous!
Yes, but David mention that AmericanS (pl) were sending him things...and that he liked it. So you are another likely angel or target of rage...depending on which of them opens the packages.

Diana--I read your posts on your brother and was moved. If it's not to bold I was wondering how his appointment went. Barbara

I'm glad he's getting serious care. You are a wonderful sister. Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, but David mention that AmericanS (pl) were sending him things...and that he liked it. So you are another likely angel or target of rage...depending on which of them opens the packages.

I'm conflicted! I'm not enraged I'm bemused in an overtly authoritarian manner. I shall mop with the same attitude.

Oh and D thank you for sending David's shit back. If he eats all the peanut butter m&m's before I get home the bitch is getting cut.

Oh. My. God. What the fuck DO YOU DO without peanut butter M&Ms? Do you at least have Nutella?

Latest posts

Back