Review: Unjury Starter Pack

Parousia

I bought the starter pack of Unjury protein powders so I could try the different flavours before committing to one particular flavour. I was attracted to this brand because it includes a "Chicken Soup" flavour, which I haven't seen elsewhere. The starter pack includes a food thermometer to help ensure the right temperature for the chicken soup, as protein powders cannot be mixed in very hot water, as well as a small shaker. As I try different flavours, I will edit this review to add the new flavours. So far, I have tried the following:

Chicken Soup: I tried this first, as I was desperate for a savoury/salty flavour. It's not quite chicken soup, but it satisfied my needs. I really enjoyed it. It also went down much more easily than anything else I had drunk in my first week or two post-op.

Strawberry Sorbet: This protein drink was a very pleasant surprise. It has a fresh taste with a hint of citrus. I mixed it half-half with water and milk, but I think it would be equally enjoyable mixed only with water.

Chocolate Splendor: Yum! I've tried this with lactose free milk, both hot and cold. To me, this is a great substitute for chocolate milk!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back