"Pre-Reviews," please...

Spiky Bugger

Your bowel transit will be faster than the absorption time of this drug in the small intestine, but fuck it your colon will smell like chewing gum.

See? I get confused about this. @southernlady and I need to start bowel preps way early...which seems to me to mean we need MORE TIME. AND YET, when I go for imaging with contrast...normal folks drink stuff and then drive to their appts, but I have to drink mine right at the center and have imaging within the hour. So..fast? Slow? It seems to vary. I be confused.

Last edited:

kirmy

You've only got 1 meter of small bowel to absorb through so your window of opportunity is very small. You're large bowel may absorb more...but you don't have a huge functional capacity with those small bowel villi.

LorettaLynn

Hi, I did a search on IBGard and this post came up. Did anyone above try it? Did you have any positive results? My stool test was a week ago and I still don’t have the results so I’m thinking I’ll break open the sample of IBGard the gastro PA gave me.

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
Hi, I did a search on IBGard and this post came up. Did anyone above try it? Did you have any positive results? My stool test was a week ago and I still don’t have the results so I’m thinking I’ll break open the sample of IBGard the gastro PA gave me.
Take it. Pretty safe bet it won't hurt you!