Not anorexic

kirmy

So I've established I don't suffer from anorexia. I watced a pro-ana film and ate a family bag of crisps during it. I also drank a pot of tea. The thought of not eating was so disturbing I went and made a curry.

So...I've put on about 3 kg in weight from comfort eating after Dad died and I started my new job amidst lay offs in my company. Oh and I bought a house.....not enough transition for you? Any hoo...I ate. I hate that I've put weight on but I'm not going to hurt myself over it.

In January 2015 I will mark my 5 year surgiversary. I plan on being fabulous in my skinny jeans. That is all.

Now that curry won't eat itself.

Food is not my enemy.

This is good.

I love this post. And I just realized I never made you cook for me while you were here - that mistake will NOT happen next time. And now I want curry for breakfast.

You come to me next time and I will make you curry from heaven. David is currently trying eat around a sneaky cinnamon stick in the lamb curry I made. It is a food made of utter love. Curry has every emotion in it but it is a food of emotion never doubt it. The complexities of the flavours commincate so much to me. I adore it.

The evil carb fuelled late night tv food feats are stopping though...and I need to move. Might head to the Olympic pool tomorrow and see if I float.

Makes me hungry too!

I used to stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes a day saying, "Food is not your friend." Trying to reprogram myself. Really worked too! NOT.

Makes me hungry too!

I used to stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes a day saying, "Food is not your friend." Trying to reprogram myself. Really worked too! NOT.

Yeh I'm a work in progress on that front.

You come to me next time and I will make you curry from heaven. David is currently trying eat around a sneaky cinnamon stick in the lamb curry I made. It is a food made of utter love. Curry has every emotion in it but it is a food of emotion never doubt it. The complexities of the flavours commincate so much to me. I adore it.

The evil carb fuelled late night tv food feats are stopping though...and I need to move. Might head to the Olympic pool tomorrow and see if I float.

You get the yank DSers to come to you and my arse is inviting myself up from England lol. haha.

Christmas menu:

Fantastic beef Wellington made with 1kg of Aberdeen Angus sirloin, field mushrooms and chestnuts wrapped in farty puff party pastry fffffffftttttttttttttttttpahhhhhh! And layered with pancetta and mushroom pate.
Entre is fresh figs stuffed with aged Stilton wrapped in pancetta and drizzled in honey then roasted.

Dessert is chocolate mousse cake and fresh strawberries with Hagen daas ice cream and clotted cream

Then fall unconscious in frot of the fire with sci FI on Netflix. Afternoon is walking in the hills with the dogs and contemplating the leftovers for dinner.

:)

I tried to cook Brie in pastry with fig jam...ruined a perfectly good ripple cream hunk of heaven... Food aside have you been watching Black Mirror? I just started it is fantastic and frighting at the same time....

I am a cheese cooking machine. I've already made the fig and stinky cheese combo and it is awwwwesome.

So you guys have finally got Black mirror on Netflix huh? Wait til you see the next lot of utter grimness.....Bwah ha haaa...ack. Love it but it is dystopian angst all the way.

Latest posts

Back