Non-WLS Surgery

YES, it has. Im not bleeding 3 or 4 days out of every week . Im no longer not able to function the first day of each period. Ive only had surgery 3 weeks ago. But I no its a good thing its gone FOREVER. I BLED like that for 15 Years. I have a grand baby snd when grows up ti not want to hang with granny ill get a fish or sonething! I think its a sin for me being a mother to have babies with their children. Last year 14 blood transfusions . Yea this hysterectomy has changed my life.
I didn't quite understand this sentence, Charris: "I think its a sin for me being a mother to have babies with their children."?

I didn't quite understand this sentence, Charris: "I think its a sin for me being a mother to have babies with their children."?

My daughter just had a baby so she and her baby should all the attention. Parents shouldn't have kids and grandbabies same age cheats grandbabies

My daughter just had a baby so she and her baby should all the attention. Parents shouldn't have kids and grandbabies same age cheats grandbabies
Oh, I understand :). Well, things don't always happen the way we plan them. My youngest was a bit of a surprise, but nevertheless, I don't regret him for one moment, despite the negative impact on my health and therefore also on my marriage. But, as a general principle, I agree with you. I would not intentionally have more children once I had grandchildren. In any case, I think the grandchildren would satisfy that need just as well as having my own children would, assuming they live close by. I love babies; they don't have to be my own, lol. And of course, grandchildren are special. But really, everyone's situation is different. Unfortunately, none of my children have grown up with grandparents around, as we emigrated when my oldest two were still toddlers. I'm just happy that my in-laws are able to spend 3 months here every year, so they have been able to develop a relationship with my youngest.

Parousia im not saying my thinking is right for everyone. I have the back of a 70 year old. Plus with grand babies I can play with them as much or little as I want the glorious part is THEN SEND THEM BACK. LOL

Latest posts

Back