No idea where to post this...saggy butt issue?

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
Ok. So I have a really saggy behind. I look OK in jeans so it's not that big a deal but I'm having a problem that I think is linked to having the 6 pack ass.

At the top of my butt crack, closest to my waist. I have really, really dry cracky skin. I am theorizing that the two cheeks are held together so closely because of all the excess skin that they get no air and so can't be healthy. It's about 1 inch long and the width of each cheek till it gets air. It's also where my tailbone hits the seat. The skin flakes, cracks and can be painful. I've occasionally put a bit of cortisone on the skin and that helps for a day or so. Has anyone ever had this *or* found a solution?

Anyone?? Feels like a weird problem to me.

Desitin or A&D ointment, I used it when I was a fat normie due to chaffing on my thighs. I use it now for my sore bum when I poop 7 times a day.

Talcum powder will dry the area out and possibly cause more irritation. Try the A and D ointment instead.

This forum worked...however to make it easier to find for others, editing the title would be helpful. Maybe saggy butt issue?

Latest posts

Back