New here, VSG to DS

Ever Changing

Hello all! Although I just signed up on this site, I have read every just about every post in the DS and Revision forums.

I had VSG in 2011, and had almost five years of great success. Now my weight has crept back up and I have significant reflux. I will be having the second stage of the DS with hernia repair

I have met with Dr Keshishian and am also investigating Dr Esquerra.

I just wanted to say hello for now and thank all those who have posted here (so much more informative than OH). I'm sure I'll have questions as I move forward in the process.

Hi !!!! Good luck on your journey. I just completed my revision or "conversion" as my surgeon calls it about 5 weeks ago.

Welcome! We see new people looking to revise from VSG to DS all the time. Both Dr. K and Dr. E are well known and well regarded. Do what works for you.

Hi! I am too in your boat, but 3.5 yrs out VSG. On the 1st of June getting the 2nd stage of DS added by Dr. Esquerra. Welcome.

Welcome! I was revised almost 8 weeks ago with Dr. Keshishian. Best decision I ever made! He is an amazing Dr., and such a caring person. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!!! Good luck! Keep us up to date!

Welcome! I was revised almost 8 weeks ago with Dr. Keshishian. Best decision I ever made! He is an amazing Dr., and such a caring person. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!!! Good luck! Keep us up to date!

I couldn't have said it better about Dr K. He is just awesome all the way around.

But anyways I got side tracked. Hello welcome its nice to see more revisions here to help future and current revisionist along their journey. When this site opened initially I was probably 1 of 2 or 3 revisions who participated. Now there are a slew of all different revisions for people to ask questions.

Latest posts

Back