Moms With Fat Bottoms Make More Intelligent Children

newanatomy

http://www.inquisitr.com/1766477/mo...thighs-are-building-blocks-for-babies-brains/

I'm not sure I buy his but it makes me look better.

‘The fat in these areas is a depot for building a baby’s brain.
“You need lots of fat to make a nervous system and the fats in these areas are also enriched in DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which is a particularly important component in the human brain.
“It looks as if women have evolved to accumulate these fats and hold on to them – until a baby arrives.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1766477/mo...blocks-for-babies-brains/#qUDtgae7SIPdzPiY.99

Hmmmm, ok, well that explains a lot....going to step out on a limb here and hope it don’t break..lol..That’s also probably why men are attracted to women with a nice round butt to. Natural selection and that attraction was no doubt spawned from evolution of the men being attracted to those women with the nice butts that could bear the smartest strongest children and thus promote and keep the gene pool going. Anyway, that’s my explanation and I’m stickin to it the next time I get caught looking at a nice butt!

@robs477 treading lightly here ha?? well the shape of a woman-hips etc, attractions for men because evolution says they can bear better children-holy shit that is funny. I should have at least 10 then. not sure if smarter, but at least more would survive, but hey wait a minute weight below the waist is better for cardiovascular health, better for us when we are being chased by a mammoth-granted it has been some time that I have had to sprint from a mammoth but I am sure it would hold true. Good th

While I should have been trying to go to sleep last night, my sometimes rather twisted up brain wouldn't shut down and go to sleep thinking about the profoundness of this stupid topic!!...lol...(no offense @newanatomy.....and sorry I'm the one that "dumbed it down" for you), but, WTF....you get what you pay for..

So, in keeping with my aforementioned digression....one couldn't help but think....based on this theory of "posterior proportioned intelligence", (PPI), If someone calls you a "Butthead", then you could really take that as a compliment right?? :D I mean they're probably just trying to tell you how smart they think you are??? Why not, could be, right? If all the good stuff in a woman's nice fat ass is what makes babies smart??? just sayin.......maybe that could also apply when someone also calls you a ...."smart ass"....I mean who knows?...... no one for sure knows the history of all this. What about the phrase, making a "wise crack"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...could explain that one too!! For real!! I think we may have stumbled on to something here! If you just keep an open mind and think about it for a minute, this could be the answer to some of those great thought provoking un-answered, deep seated, hidden meaning questions that mankind has been asking since the beginning of time. Crap, (pun intended), I could go on for days with this just thinking of all the potential relevant applications that you may be able to associate with this new "theory"! :D

Now that I have had this "awakened epiphany"....I can't wait for the next time my wife calls me a "smart ass", (which as history has shown me won't be to long), I will just smile and say...."thank you honey, that's very sweet of you to say that"..:D:D:D

Last edited:
@newanatomy not sure I believe it either. Especially as blessed in that area as I was I should of have had children that would have made Einstein seem to need special education. Lol we already know with the coin incident well let me just leave it at that.. lol

Latest posts

Back