Metal taste

Terri

I remember it being mentioned, here or on FB, that sometimes people have a metal taste when they eat. I can't find the thread. I will continue looking but in the meantime has anyone here experienced this.

Sunday I made some burgers, they were really good. Last night I made some more. I had 1/2 of one at dinner and the other 1/2 later. Today I started eating one and it just wasn't as yummy to me. Well after a couple of bites my stomach started hurting and I noticed an almost metallic taste in my mouth.

What causes this? Is it a deficiency or something else? Anything you have will be appreciated.

Thanks

When I am prescribed Flagyl, my mouth tastes like I imagine it would were it full of pennies. Very metallic. Ick! Within the past month or so, for no good reason, I have started to dislike the taste of my favorite cheese, sharp cheddar. It has some weird aftertaste now that makes it unbearable, so I have been sticking to Swiss mainly. Weird how these things go....

No Flagyl. I believe it is keitosis. Also I just think my taste buds are haywire right now. Things I loved at first after surgery are tasting wonky.

Latest posts

Back