Kale

BayouSwitch

I personally like kale but have found on a couple of occasions that it might not like me very much. I know that it is pretty difficult to digest. Has anyone else here had any bad episode of pain and gas after eating kale or anything else?

Being 12 years post op I can eat almost anything I like. However, I have found that asparagus and coconut can cause difficulties for me as far as PAIN and gas. So, much so that I thought I was having another kidney stone episode. I think I might have to add Kale to that list.

Anybody else?

I personally like kale but have found on a couple of occasions that it might not like me very much. I know that it is pretty difficult to digest. Has anyone else here had any bad episode of pain and gas after eating kale or anything else?

Being 12 years post op I can eat almost anything I like. However, I have found that asparagus and coconut can cause difficulties for me as far as PAIN and gas. So, much so that I thought I was having another kidney stone episode. I think I might have to add Kale to that list.

Anybody else?
Me and Kale...oh hell to the NO. I can't tolerate it's bitterness. I do love most greens...collards, mustard, spinach, etc.

I love spinach and kale, but I had a very bad experience with spinach in my first 12 months out and haven't tried it since.

Latest posts

Back