It's Official

The date is finally here for Dianna and me to start this journey. We fly out at 7PM today getting into LAX at 11:30. I hope like hell game 7 of the World Series is over and traffic cleared out by then. Anyway we should get to the hotel around 1 AM, consultation with Dr K and preadmission stuff with Huntington at 11 and then surgery the next morning.

For some reason I am getting very anxious and nervous about this one. I am never nervous before surgery so this is a weird experience. The morning of surgery I am going to ask for some good meds to mellow me out while waiting to go to the OR.

Thanks Diana. I hope so as well, and hopefully the post op pain won't be too bad but if so good drugs.

Wishing you and Dianna a safe journey and a safe, successful and FINAL surgery for you!

Keeping you in my thoughts, Scott. I hope this one gets you the relief you need and deserve. I'm sorry you're going through another surgery, but I am hopeful that this one does the trick.

Just checking in to see if you have updated. Hopeful and optimistic about this.

Hey guys it's been a long and busy day so I sorry I forgot to update until now. I went to the or about 8 a.m. this morning And came out right around 10. Dr. K said that actually My scar tissue was minimal this time so he cleaned up what was there and then he did take sigmoid colon , no more, no less.

Unfortunately I'm in po until the morning and I got a catheter jammed up my dick but other than that I am feeling pretty well. I am quite hopeful that this did the trick we'll know more as time goes on. I am so hoping for 7 a.m. or so in the morning when the catheter comes out and I think I go to a full liquid diet so let the buckets of coffee begin. LOL

Pain is being very well controlled with a Dilaudid IV pump and I was able to get up and walk a good amount around the area so the pain control is really good right now. Now we all know the first day with Anastasia and all the other stuff is usually the best pain wise but we'll see how it goes for now I feel well.

Diana went to in and out tonight on our way back to the hotel so I think I may need Define a good divorce attorney because it's just totally unacceptable to do that to a man when he's down.

Seriously though I married Way Out of My League and have an absolutely wonderful wife who I would do anything for. Diana and the boys are all that I care about in my life, that and some damn food and coffee now bring it on.

Well I'm pretty tired now so as soon as I get another bag of IVs and he does vitals for the last time for a while I'm going to try to get some sleep, as much as you can and Hospital. Thanks again for all your love and support you guys are great.

Hey guys it's been a long and busy day so I sorry I forgot to update until now. I went to the or about 8 a.m. this morning And came out right around 10. Dr. K said that actually My scar tissue was minimal this time so he cleaned up what was there and then he did take sigmoid colon , no more, no less.

Unfortunately I'm in po until the morning and I got a catheter jammed up my dick but other than that I am feeling pretty well. I am quite hopeful that this did the trick we'll know more as time goes on. I am so hoping for 7 a.m. or so in the morning when the catheter comes out and I think I go to a full liquid diet so let the buckets of coffee begin. LOL

Pain is being very well controlled with a Dilaudid IV pump and I was able to get up and walk a good amount around the area so the pain control is really good right now. Now we all know the first day with Anastasia and all the other stuff is usually the best pain wise but we'll see how it goes for now I feel well.

Diana went to in and out tonight on our way back to the hotel so I think I may need Define a good divorce attorney because it's just totally unacceptable to do that to a man when he's down.

Seriously though I married Way Out of My League and have an absolutely wonderful wife who I would do anything for. Diana and the boys are all that I care about in my life, that and some damn food and coffee now bring it on.

Well I'm pretty tired now so as soon as I get another bag of IVs and he does vitals for the last time for a while I'm going to try to get some sleep, as much as you can and Hospital. Thanks again for all your love and support you guys are great.
Glad to hear everything went so well Scott. Get some rest buddy look forewardto hear what the boss lady has to say...lol.. Goodnight.

Scott posting on drugs - bwahaha.

I wonder what "in po" is? (NPO = nil per os or nothing by mouth).

Catheter jammed up dick - self-explanatory.

He misspelled his wife DianNa's name - but he's going to have even more 'splainin' to do to her about this chick Anastasia he's having a good time with today.

Hope tomorrow involves food, coffee, catheter removal and continued good times with Anastasia, Scott!

Scott posting on drugs - bwahaha.

I wonder what "in po" is? (NPO = nil per os or nothing by mouth).

Catheter jammed up dick - self-explanatory.

He misspelled his wife DianNa's name - but he's going to have even more 'splainin' to do to her about this chick Anastasia he's having a good time with today.

Hope tomorrow involves food, coffee, catheter removal and continued good times with Anastasia, Scott!
Good lord my phone did some weird autocorrecting tonight.....nut I mean what dude wouldn't want Anastasia messing with his junk while out of it it and spell check correcting to Diana from Dianna just might get a divorce attorney action. The misspelling of her name always irritated her from Days Gone By so she wouldn't be happy with me on that one.

In any case, lol the Dilaudid is good tonight.

Glad to hear you are done with surgery. Now to the healing!
Thanks Liz. Finally got the CATH out and had some broth which was actually good, hot tea (boss won't let me have any cream today) and some Jello...I was walking last night and now that cath is out I am able to pee in the bathroom or a jug. Starting to hurt a bit more today, so I am going to stay on top of the dilaudid and T-dol.

Latest posts

Back