I asked for your LOCATION, not directions.

Local identifying mark...up in Gaffney near the outlet mall. Called the Peachoid
peach-tower-gaffney-georgia1.jpg

If any of you watched the Netflix series, House of Cards with Kevin Spacey...

In popular culture
  • The Peachoid was a focal plot point in the Netflix original series House of Cards episode "Chapter 3", whereupon it is jokingly remarked that the structure resembles large buttocks or female genitalia.[5][4] The series' protagonist Frank Underwood, a native of Gaffney, keeps a photo of the Peachoid in his home office.
What most people do not realize is that even tho Georgia is known as the Peach state, South Carolina actually produces more peaches than Georgia...in fact they now hold the regional Peach Conference here in SC not in Georgia.

And while California does produce more peaches...they don't have the same taste as the SC/GA peaches...difference in the soil.

Local identifying mark...up in Gaffney near the outlet mall. Called the Peachoid

In popular culture
  • The Peachoid was a focal plot point in the Netflix original series House of Cards episode "Chapter 3", whereupon it is jokingly remarked that the structure resembles large buttocks or female genitalia.[5][4] The series' protagonist Frank Underwood, a native of Gaffney, keeps a photo of the Peachoid in his home office.
What most people do not realize is that even tho Georgia is known as the Peach state, South Carolina actually produces more peaches than Georgia...in fact they now hold the regional Peach Conference here in SC not in Georgia.

And while California does produce more peaches...they don't have the same taste as the SC/GA peaches...difference in the soil.
I know that peach!!! :D

In popular culture

I'll probably go straight to hell for saying this, (as well as a virtual plethora of other things), but....
swear to God that thing looks just like the posterior portion of my X...

Latest posts

Back