I am DuodenalSwitchaRoo's angel

Oh no please send my best to her husband. I had complications and was i the hospital for 3 weeks my poor husband was there with little to no support. It really does my heart good to see this kind of support.

Hoping things get back on track for ROO very soon. Sending healing vibes and my best wishes. Hard as it must be for him, I am glad her hubs is with her!

Good news today from her husband:
''Really good news today. Dondra is awake and talking! She's groggy and sleepy, but when I asked her how she was feeling, her response was "give me the fucking ice chips" lol. Her temperature is back down again as well, so she's definitely on the mend ! Thanks for all your support.''

Good news today from her husband:
''Really good news today. Dondra is awake and talking! She's groggy and sleepy, but when I asked her how she was feeling, her response was "give me the fucking ice chips" lol. Her temperature is back down again as well, so she's definitely on the mend ! Thanks for all your support.''
I was JUST coming in to post this...you are faster than I am!

Yay!! This is great news! I haven't been posting because we were out of town, but I was reading and thinking of her! So glad to read that she's on the mend. Can't wait to see her back here!

Good sign that she's asking for ice chips. They withheld even those from me for weeks. If she's really lucky, an ICU nurse who has a clue will show up with a popsicle. Those things taste like the nectar of the gods when you are stuck in ICU!

Yea I am so glad both ladies made it to the other side. Excited for both!

I know Roo Cant believe that it finally happened. It seem to come so quick one she got her date.

hurray!!! for progress & it's cool you got to see her, Huneypie

prayers and internet hugs for you ((((((((Roo)))))))

Latest posts

Back