How to help the colyte go down?

Do I need to add the lemon flavor packet or like crystal light flavor packet?! Lol just trying to make it as painless as possible.

I went by the book and added the packet provided. It didn't matter anyway...I still could only get it down by holding my nose. I gagged my brains out:-/

I puked after 2/5ths of it. It was the worst part - along with the megadose of antibiotics, which also made me puke. Don't forget to use aloe buttwipes to subdue the acid that comes out. And maybe a little protective desitin - by the time they knocked me out for surgery, I was grateful for the respite from the ass-pain!

Add both for flavoring. Get it as cold as you can stand it without getting brain freeze. Plug your nose HARD. Take a very deep breath with the container held well away from your mouth and with your nose plugged, then chug as much per breath as possible. Take a tiny sip of something sour (this sounds freakish, but I used pickle juice so there would be nearly zero sweetness involved, unlike, say, lemon juice) after each chug. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Licking a boullion cube in between might help, too. Note that the pickle juice is salty as well as sour.

Latest posts

Back