how do you read posts?

JackieOnLine

Staff member
this is because of @robs477 post, where he hadn't found The Lounge until just now: how had you been reading posts here, Rob?

I just type a B and it brings me here then I click on any thread that has unread posts in it. once there I hit "new posts"

the two things wrong with this (that I've found so far) is if people update their status, I don't see it. (need to go to the home page and look at "recent status updates"

and sometimes I just end up reading down to the line where it says "Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages" and I miss things. like just now where I hadn't seen the commercial Diana posted.

this is because of @robs477 post, where he hadn't found The Lounge until just now: how had you been reading posts here, Rob?

I would just read from the “Home” section because it has the latest post updates for everything regardless of topic, EXCEPT, the R&R, Lounge etc, as I just discovered, which you can only see when you go to the forums section, and its invisible to see unless your logged in which even makes it more “Stealthy”…lol

"Most recent posts" shows you ALL the recent posts you are entitled to read, in order of the last post, whether you read it before or not.

I see "recent activity" and "new posts" but I do NOT see any "most recent posts"

where is it??

Latest posts

Back