Hi everybody!

jlynndavis12

Hello! I'm Jenn from Florida by way of Texas. I had DS with Dr. Andre Teixeira in Orlando on 9/29/2021-9 months ago, today! Dr. T just did my husband's sleeve two weeks ago, and he's doing great. Best thing I ever did for myself. I've also been insulin-free for 9 months. I look forward to meeting new people and learning new things. Hope everyone has a good day!

Welcome, jlynndavis12 congrats on 9 months. May I ask why you husband chose the sleeve? I’m one half of a DS couple and my husbands surgeon said that when a couple has WLS, it’s easier if they both have the same surgery. And it is. I cook the same for both of us. He needs to join here as well, JackieOnLine is a sleever of many years and has done well.

Welcome, jlynndavis12 congrats on 9 months. May I ask why you husband chose the sleeve? I’m one half of a DS couple and my husbands surgeon said that when a couple has WLS, it’s easier if they both have the same surgery. And it is. I cook the same for both of us. He needs to join here as well, JackieOnLine is a sleever of many years and has done well.
Hello!. I, too, thought it would be easier if we had the same procedure, but he didn't want anything too invasive. He also didn't have near the other health problems I had. Matthew was just overweight. I'll try to get him on here, but he's a huge techno-phobe, nor does he do any kind of social media.

Latest posts

Back