Hemorrhoidectomy

why not the tub if you can get it for under 50 until you get your surgery. Girl you are amazing by GETTING your bottom in that little thing. you're a magician.

I'll have to see what the cost is and if I can get them here - often shipping here can be more than the item, plus the exchange rate. But definitely an innovative solution (and a bit more graceful than my fancy bucket).

I had my second hemorrhoidectomy last month, first one was in October of last year. I pretty much lived in the bathtub for 2 weeks after the first surgery, fell asleep in there quite a bit (I guess this is dangerous but I'm a light sleeper). I second the drugs, and also not eating much a day or 2 before the surgery. My first surgery was a surprise, I thought I was going in for testing or whatever and they booked me for the surgery right then and there. Within a few hours of the surgery I had a bowel movement and it just snowballed from there; I think it really made the recovery so much worse. The 2nd surgery went a bit smoother.

Keep us updated on how you do!

Thanks! It's on Monday, and I'll be staying in overnight 'cause I live alone.
good luck. Tons of my family members have had them removed . I thank God that as long as I don't get pregnant and don't have Hospital worthy runs that my external and internal roids remain calm. i don't bother them with those issues they won't bother me. I'll keep you in my thoughts

Good luck! It will be miserable for awhile but worth the misery eventually.

Well, I've somehow picked up a bad chest infection, so my surgery for Monday is cancelled. I will reschedule for later in the year, as I don't have a free week in my calendar till at least September!

Well, I've somehow picked up a bad chest infection, so my surgery for Monday is cancelled. I will reschedule for later in the year, as I don't have a free week in my calendar till at least September!

So sorry -- as others have said stay hydrated and get your protein. I'm so sorry you have to wait until Sept for surgery.

Better safe than sorry my friend. I pray the calm down and stay calm till you can get them fixed.

Latest posts

Back