Held Hostage

Oh for fucks sake. Who didn't know this was going to happen? He has some SERIOUS issues that I don't believe there is any help for, at least in his case.
for the record, I didn't disbelieve any of you - but it is my policy to let people show themselves to me in person. then I react to what I actually see myself.

and no, it didn't take long, EN and you did tell me.

well, what kind of board would we be if we didn't have any crazy people? frankly, I like him better than, say, that rny nut who is skinny and miserable and obsesses about every little thing she eats and always will. yuck!

Well, allow me to warn about another nut job: Alicia LaRocco. If that one ever pops up here, get your delete button ready. She's easy peasy to spot. And she's a known entity to at least 5 of us.

Is that GodLuvsMe?
Why, yes, it is. I forget her second reincarname, A Loving Blessed? Godluvme was her first, then came Alicia Duodenal Switch LaRocco. I blocked each one, and she changed her name to get around my block and everyone else who also blocked her. But remember Diana, she always misspells things like pneumonia is "ammonia" and sickle cell is "sicko cell". Hilarious. But a nasty piece of work.

Hmm, I wonder if she is another incarnation of my stalker, who is a nurse, but pretended to not know medical terms as her new incarnation on OH - and said she was given something called "larryspam" (for lorazepam), and then a few posts later, she was giving out medical advice.

Pardon a snigger or two (I know, I'm awful and I'm going to hell - but all my friends will be there, so it's OK): Ricky is now doing his whining on PB (as well as other places), and the snarkiness is very thinly veiled by the one or two who have bothered to reply.

I can't help myself - gotta share his latest PB posts:

Is Your Weight Loss on Track?3 hours ago
ReplyQuote
icon-options.png

Post by DSwitcher on 3 hours ago
Still NO JOY! I am at just over six weeks and have plateaued for the past month. I have tried every permutation of Prot/ Carb/ Fat... Nada. Nix. Crickets. If I said avg: 140g Prot/ <50g Carb/ 50-100g Fat that would not be far off. Exercise daily. Walking, pedaling - self (HIIT) and auto, water, vitamins etc all good. Started Bydureon weekly injections. Even bought a new scale! Frustration is overcoming patience... I know it will work, but will KNOW it better when I see it.

Is Your Weight Loss on Track? 3 hours ago
ReplyQuote
icon-options.png

Post by DSwitcher on 3 hours ago
Am seriously considering Atkins' Induction. Anyone had success with this, early on?

I wonder what warm fuzzies he's going to get over those posts ....

Oh for fucksake. I'm so thankful I have his craziness blocked. It still irks that I have to read his name when other people still try to help him. But at least I'm validated in the fact that he is still being himself: A Dick.

I was, literally, waiting for this to happen. Ricky- print out ALL of your interactions here and
bring it to your therapist for an objective viewpoint, you can't see the forest for the trees.

The same Ricky from PB? Boy I have missed a lot

Edit spelling

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back