Held Hostage

Still Waters

I no longer wish to be on this board, and participate with the type of people who turn their backs and refuse to help anyone in need. I am, unfortunately, denied requests to unsubscribe, and held hostage here by Southern Lady and her "Committee of 26." Selective charity and care is nothing but blatant, boorish, selfishness. Just more of the control issues that plague this group and their members wherever they go.

Last edited:
nonsense - post or don't post, but blaming other people for whatever your problem is stinks. held hostage, my ass.

by the way, your post is called a Goodbye Cruel Forum post and widely considered to be in poor taste.

I no longer wish to be on this board, and participate with the type of people who turn their backs and refuse to help anyone in need. I am, unfortunately, denied requests to unsubscribe, and held hostage here by Southern Lady and her "Committee of 26." Selective charity and care is nothing but blatant, boorish, selfishness. Just more of the control issues that plague this group and their members wherever they go.

Copying so you can't delete your latest bit of horseshit.

I have access, but I am the one that wants OFF the board, no access whatsoever. Nice that you can hide it here....

I have access, but I am the one that wants OFF the board, no access whatsoever. Nice that you can hide it here....

137431891038.jpg

Latest posts

Back