Haven't been here in a while..

marissamast

3X to small in 13 mos. Love my DS
My husband passed away from Pancreatic cancer on 10/29...one year to the day of his diagnosis.
Nothing prepares you for the pain. Christmas is looming and every day is a crap shoot on the emotional Rollercoaster. Struggling with eating right...or actually eating at all! Had my 2 year blood work done and everything is great though! Hit my goal weight if 135 13 months from surgery date, hit 127 for a week and have held at 131 to 133 effortlessly for a year. Love my DS and I would never have done it without this group! I send newbies here all the time for the best advice on the Internet! Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS

My husband passed away from Pancreatic cancer on 10/29...one year to the day of his diagnosis.
Nothing prepares you for the pain. Christmas is looming and every day is a crap shoot on the emotional Rollercoaster. Struggling with eating right...or actually eating at all! Had my 2 year blood work done and everything is great though! Hit my goal weight if 135 13 months from surgery date, hit 127 for a week and have held at 131 to 133 effortlessly for a year. Love my DS and I would never have done it without this group! I send newbies here all the time for the best advice on the Internet! Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS
So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace at Christmas and much health and joy in the new year.

I am sorry for the loss of your husband. I know words are just words but they are all I have.

Do your best to take care of you. It's hard, I understand, but you need to. Your husband would want you to stay well.

Hugs heading your way.

Hi Marissa. As I have told you on FB I am so sorry about your husband and what you all went through and are still going thtougj. I think about you all the time and I know this is a tough adjustment, especially with this being the first Christmas. Lean on your kids and lovely grandchildren who love you so much. Hugs to you!

I'm so sorry. Pancreatic cancer is a bastard.

Please take good care of yourself - I'm sure (for good reason) you haven't been a priority for a long time - now is the time to start, for yourself and your children and grandchildren. Lean on them - and lean on us.

I'm so sorry about your husband. Pancreatic cancer truly is a bitch. It's nearly impossible to look out for yourself correctly when you go through something like that. I hope you have support around you, and know that you have support here.

My condolences for the loss of your husband. I can only imagine your pain and wish you comfort. 131 to 133 is amazing, so don't forget to be proud of yourself. Also, please remember to take good care of you!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and let others take care of you. We spend so much time and effort taking care of others. Now it's your turn.

Latest posts

Back