Haribo SF Gummi Bears 5lb bag on Amazon

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
Posting this in R&R because it could offend some people. But it's more funny than offensive. Seriously, I laughed till I was snorting and almost peed myself. You have to read the reviews. Just do it

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-...-1&keywords=haribo+5+lb+sugarless+gummy+bears

Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag
by Haribo
400 customer reviews

| 57 answered questions
Price:$24.52 ($0.31 / oz)

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by British Girl Candy.

• One 5-pound bag containing approximately 1080 pieces
  • Fat-free and sugar-free; sweetened with Lycasin
  • Five real fruit flavors
  • Jewel-like sparkling clear colors
  • An international favorite
  • This product is a sugarless/sugarfree item with ingredients that can cause intestinal distress if eaten in excess

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I saw the title of this post and rushed to ask you WTF you were doing - trying to kill people? This is a bag-o-laxative!! So I was relieved to see the actual post.

I saw the title of this post and rushed to ask you WTF you were doing - trying to kill people? This is a bag-o-laxative!! So I was relieved to see the actual post.
You gotta read the reviews. Check out the corporate guy in the small plane. I am seriously considering ordering these to enhance my weightloss efforts/malabsorbtion. Imagine this, you have the huge carb laden pig out meat and follow it up with a mere 5 gummy bears. Voila, no absorbtion at all!

I'm bookmarking this for the next time I forget my prunes with my calcium. This looks like it could un-brick even the most stubborn chimney blockage.

I also am ordering a 5# bag to send to Teflon Mary.

We have had so many laughs reading those reviews. My coworkers and I even forwarded it to others we giggled so much reading them.

reviews on amazon have become another art form. did someone here post about the link to this one? was that facebook? can't remember where I saw it

how to avoid huge ships

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back