Half of Excess Weight GONE! (50% EWL!) :)

Here here!!!!!!!!! Cheers @more2adore
So proud of you. Just wow.

Don't even get me started!! I was buttass nekkid in front of someone for the first time in years this weekend. I've been 'almost' naked - but never 100% completely.. I kept looking at my boobs. It's super-incredible how much definition has been lost. My poor titties LOL. For anyone interested - I AM collecting for the Jacquii Cooke's Big Titties fund. I made a Facebook page and a stupid graphic about it:

View attachment 706

I know - it's super ridiculous.
A graphic made in 10 minutes and a *piece of a poem* made in even less time LOL

I haven't made the page public - it's been collecting dust for a year or so now hahaha. Je t'adore .... a bit ironic. But haven't each of us come from a place of unsatisfaction only to find that we ARE worthy of love? I think so. And I'm totally loving your success right now @more2adore --- Anyway - perhaps one of these days when my fund reaches capacity - Can share a bit for all of us with the saggy tubes. And perhaps a bit of help for us with the batwings as well LOL. Only request I have is if you can share some of those shapely hips! Excuse the language - but fuck what you heard!! Your shape is EVERYTHING girlie.

Cheers. And here's to your continued success!
cheersc.gif

J.
No MA'AM @MsJacquiiC I am in need of the itty bitty titty money way more than you are, I'm an A cup and only reason I'm an A is because of the saggy skin with no breast tissue left in them.

I did, @Settledownnow, though it was wet in the first pic, so that's why it looks SUPER dark. I'm a light brunette naturally, but did switch to light blonde before the second pic. I like it, too, as does hubby, so it's staying for a while. ;)

Latest posts

Back