Had surgery Thursday

Big hugs Charris. I hope you get better soon. I have no idea what could be causing all this. Do your doctors have any idea what is going on?

Charris, You're in my heart and thoughts. Hoping this gets better fast! Compression stockings are a must when this is over, if you don't wear them already.

Well to get my stats in order they gave me 4 bags of saline. The saline didn't filter out like it should have due to the kidneys acting funny it ended up in my heart and limbs. Dr said 3 pit edema or something like that.

God got me through the DS and complications he can get me through this. On the better not. The biopsy of my uterus was cancer free just filled with endometriosis. My incision is healing quite well also. I was super glued.

This is what they look like after iv lasix they went down a lot.
20140719_154411.jpg

Holy cow, @Charris s, that's close to how my feet and ankles look when my lipedema turns into lymphedema. My go-to homemade solution for when that happens is to make a huge stack of pillows against my headboard/wall and sleep with my legs in the air at as close to a 90 degree angle to my body as possible.

Another really useful treatment is Vodder-style manual lymphatic massage and compression wrapping, which are typically covered by insurance and can bring about significant reduction in bulk within days. http://www.vodderschool.com/ I was totally skeptical that anything like that would work, but was so desperate to be able to put shoes on my feet after my first c-section that I found a physical therapy doctor whose team did the massage and wrapping and was wonderfully surprised at the degree of success. Lymphedema is a fairly common after effect of cancer surgeries so many hospitals have lymphedema treatment programs. Please look for one near you. It will help!

Holy cow, @Charris s, that's close to how my feet and ankles look when my lipedema turns into lymphedema. My go-to homemade solution for when that happens is to make a huge stack of pillows against my headboard/wall and sleep with my legs in the air at as close to a 90 degree angle to my body as possible.

Another really useful treatment is Vodder-style manual lymphatic massage and compression wrapping, which are typically covered by insurance and can bring about significant reduction in bulk within days. http://www.vodderschool.com/ I was totally skeptical that anything like that would work, but was so desperate

Another really useful treatment is Vodder-style manual lymphatic massage and compression wrapping, which are typically covered by insurance and can bring about significant reduction in bulk within days. http://www.vodderschool.com/ I was totally skeptical that anything like that would work, but was so desperate to be able to put shoes on my feet after my first c-section that I found a physical therapy doctor whose team did the massage and wrapping and was wonderfully surprised at the degree of success. Lymphedema is a fairly common after effect of cancer surgeries so many hospitals have lymphedema treatment programs. Please look for one near you. It will help!

my x had to wear those compression stocking because he had the same thing you do. Thank God my feet are almost normal this evening. Ive been peeing a storm. So I think @En yelling may have started the ball rolling so well im now getting Charlie Horses to which dr prescribed potassium.

IM ON MY WAY!

my x had to wear those compression stocking because he had the same thing you do. Thank God my feet are almost normal this evening. Ive been peeing a storm. So I think @En yelling may have started the ball rolling so well im now getting Charlie Horses to which dr prescribed potassium.

IM ON MY WAY!

I'm so happy your feet are almost normal! Hope the rest of you is feeling better. You've really been through the wringer!

Latest posts

Back