Had a bit of a leak under shower in 3/4 bath, so…

Just did my first bath in FOREVER! This tub requires PLANNING. Once the water starts running, you’d better have EVERYTHING you need.

I got water ALL OVER the bathroom. And I learned that we really do need a bigger water heater.

Just did my first bath in FOREVER! This tub requires PLANNING. Once the water starts running, you’d better have EVERYTHING you need.

I got water ALL OVER the bathroom. And I learned that we really do need a bigger water heater.

LOL!!! well, planning. everything takes more planning now and you will get used to it.

I have the biggest desite to fed ex you a rubber duck! I hope you liked your bath and continue to enjoy baths again. get one of those pillows you can suction cup to the thing, get some boats and submarines!
let's celebrate that you can take a bath!

:bacondance:

LOL!!! well, planning. everything takes more planning now and you will get used to it.

I have the biggest desite to fed ex you a rubber duck! I hope you liked your bath and continue to enjoy baths again. get one of those pillows you can suction cup to the thing, get some boats and submarines!
let's celebrate that you can take a bath!

:bacondance:
Are you in cahoots with MrSue? He said he didn’t know he was married to a duck.

Latest posts

Back