Food Journal Thurs 20th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
TGINF!!:dancingparty:

So I'm definitely getting my strontium in tonight, as I had a dairyless dinner and took my last calcium batch 4 hours before bed (so iron 2 hours before and strontium at bed time)... I'm quite enjoying having sleeping through the night as a problem to deal with (night time toilet trip was strontium time)!!
smiley-biggrin.gif
It's weird how the DS has changed that for me - a bonus I didn't start to experience 'til more than 18 months out (I spent 20 years with maybe 1 unbroken night per decade).

I know I've gotta get more protein in, even if it's through the power of pistachios... I just gotta work on it!!

B Protein shake (30)
S Sausages, bacon & egg (25)
L Chicken breast w salad (30)
S Yogurt (5)
D Sausages & a few fries (25)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

OK, thank goodness it is NF? now festive? not Friday? near fall? :surprise0785:

it is probably really obvious but I can't think what you mean.

did well all day but having a glass of wine now, unwinding from work which was fairly sucky. the director of nursing at the facility where I work is a psycho, I swear. something is seriously wrong with him. luckily, I don't have to interact with him often and didn't really today, just overheard him being incredibly inappropriate, geesh.

so I walked the dogs and mowed the lawn and I still wanted wine to unwind...:ermm:

hamburger tonight, no bun. :icon_thumright:

Not a good eating day today. Food has been turning me off the past few days and today was the worst, thought I was going to lose my lunch half way though. Relied on protein bars most of them day, which is probably not great, hoping tomorrow will be better...

B- quest bar- 21
L- chicken salad- 22
S- quest bar- 21
D- turkey, egg, & bacon from a chef salad- 14
S- shake- 24
S- power crunch bar- 13
Total- 115 :icon_peek:

OK, thank goodness it is NF? now festive? not Friday? near fall? :surprise0785:

it is probably really obvious but I can't think what you mean.

did well all day but having a glass of wine now, unwinding from work which was fairly sucky. the director of nursing at the facility where I work is a psycho, I swear. something is seriously wrong with him. luckily, I don't have to interact with him often and didn't really today, just overheard him being incredibly inappropriate, geesh.

so I walked the dogs and mowed the lawn and I still wanted wine to unwind...:ermm:

hamburger tonight, no bun. :icon_thumright:
Thank God It's Nearly Friday.

Good for you mowing the lawn and walking the dogs when you've been at work all day. :)

Not a good eating day today. Food has been turning me off the past few days and today was the worst, thought I was going to lose my lunch half way though. Relied on protein bars most of them day, which is probably not great, hoping tomorrow will be better...

B- quest bar- 21
L- chicken salad- 22
S- quest bar- 21
D- turkey, egg, & bacon from a chef salad- 14
S- shake- 24
S- power crunch bar- 13
Total- 115 :icon_peek:
Weird, I hope you feel OK, there's no point forcing food down, especially if you end up seeing your food twice.

Latest posts

Back