Favorite DS Tools

I just entered the maintenance phase at 1.5 years and have been thinking of the tools that I use to help manage my new body and thought I would list them here and I would also like to see other peoples favorites. if I think of more I might add them, but I can't wait to see what others say!

Thank you for this post.

Great post Brandy.

I also love my Aria and Fitbit. They keep me honest.

I am 7.5 years out at this point and things just work. This is a great reminder that going on autopilot is a good way to go down paths you don't want to go down. Thanks for sharing!

I have to say that these Hoka one ones are amazing. They totally change my posture and my husband complains about me walking twice as fast. It just feels so good to move out in them, I feel like I could go all day. We just got back from a trip where we were doing over 10,000 steps a day and I was in much better shape at the end of it. DH complained about aching legs by the second day, but I was ready for more. So, awesome recommendation!

I have to say that these Hoka one ones are amazing. They totally change my posture and my husband complains about me walking twice as fast. It just feels so good to move out in them, I feel like I could go all day. We just got back from a trip where we were doing over 10,000 steps a day and I was in much better shape at the end of it. DH complained about aching legs by the second day, but I was ready for more. So, awesome recommendation!
I know right!!?? People must think I have shares in these sneakers!! I always was of the belief that a sneaker was a sneaker and they all looked the same. These proved me wrong. I can put a 12 hr shift in and be none stop running and they are amazing. You can do like I do now and troll for the bargains. As much as I love these shoes I'm not ever paying full price!!!

Latest posts

Back