Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

I need more gummy bears. A lot more gummy bears. Enhanced malabsorbtion WORKS for me. Makes me feel like I have a real DS. I tossed the idea of those bears around in my head for years before I ever bought them. They freaking work! I am in LOVE with SF gummy bears.

I got on the scale and I now weigh 3 pounds less than I did 3 years ago and that is a miracle. A miracle I tell you! Happy Dance and scale/weight never go together in my house until today! Must wrangle more. Maybe I need to offer to start working on the neighbor's trees? But keep in mind, I still look pregnant because of the hernia. So that's encouraging enough to make me stay on the diet. I am mentally revising my cheat list for Labor Day too.

Time to celebrate. 3 Nathan's hotdogs(1 carb each) and 4 pork rinds. Yaaay me! Right this minute life is very very good!

Now it's back to the palm trees!

I need more gummy bears. A lot more gummy bears. Enhanced malabsorbtion WORKS for me.

Congratulations on the weight loss! I'm sorry you have to work so hard though.
Can you help me understand more about the gummy bears and "enhanced malabsorption"? Are you saying you are trying to crap everything out? If so, that sounds like of bulimic like using laxatives. Or maybe I am not understanding.

Congratulations on the weight loss! I'm sorry you have to work so hard though.
Can you help me understand more about the gummy bears and "enhanced malabsorption"? Are you saying you are trying to crap everything out? If so, that sounds like of bulimic like using laxatives. Or maybe I am not understanding.
Yes, that's exactly how it works. I don't have the same DS most of the rest of you got and the gummy bears just even out the field for me a bit.

Made my yearly trek to WalMart yesterday because I heard stories about SF popsicles there but nope. I did get some SF Werthers and Russell Stovers SF pecan Delights. I had 2 of them last night and they were wonderful. The SF stuff tastes so much better when you haven't had any real sugar in ages.

And I bought some Hot Shot to spray on that wasp nest so I can go back to cutting palm trees.

Almost forgot, well I did forget, 15 years postop on 8/4/18.

I may not have gotten the DS I wanted but what I did get was much better than nothing!

Have you ever had a corset? No, I am not talking about a sexy fun time corset. But a corset that would be tight enough to force my guts back to where they belong that would be cool enough to wear without passing out. Spanx are a big no because they don't get rid of the hernia and they roll down as soon as I move. And then of course, the flubber escapes. Maybe one of those waist trainer things. Most of them come from China and they are made for tiny very short women. I will keep on looking. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Meanwhile. my flat ass has returned with a vengeance. One day it was gone and the next day it was back. Some jeans fell off my flat ass the other day. Probably because I was wearing slippery underwear. Need to get out the thongs again so the jeans have some skin to hold on to.

Low carbing is going well still and I FINALLY managed to run for an hour straight on the treadmill the day before yesterday. Can't read while running because the Kindle falls down so I am back to music or TV. I plan to start interval training today, something like alternating walking and running. Yesterday I tried 'breading' pork chops with crushed pork rinds. Really good. I will do it again.

Have you ever had a corset? No, I am not talking about a sexy fun time corset. But a corset that would be tight enough to force my guts back to where they belong that would be cool enough to wear without passing out.
As a preteen my grandmother got me a corset. I refused to wear it. Closest I ever came after that was the back brace (hard plastic) that I had to wear for 12 weeks in 2006 after my first back surgery.

As a preteen my grandmother got me a corset. I refused to wear it. Closest I ever came after that was the back brace (hard plastic) that I had to wear for 12 weeks in 2006 after my first back surgery.
My mom used to wear girdles. She even had a rubber one(Not KINKY) you wore under bathing suits. I could never see the point because it looked gross when all the flubber spilled out the top, over the waistband. The gut probably looked better but it ruined the waist completely!

wow, you GO! and can we now declare you FIT? and, I don't know, maybe done?

you are done! go forth and be done! :D
I will never count myself fit. But I am still breathing.

Honestly I despise exercise and sweating in general. Exercising has never made me feel better or healthier. I know all about that damn runner's high they talk about and I still don't know what that is. Sure doesn't happen here even back when I was running 8 miles a day. To me, it's all just torture.

It's all about the numbers. Numbers on the scale, numbers on the clothing.

Latest posts

Back