Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

Menu for the 4th of July. Hot dogs with buns, chili, kraut cooked in beer, muffins, cookies, potato salad, and ice cream!!! Supplies are already bought. I don't leave the house on the 4th because dogs and explosions don't go together well!

Serious score for the day. 30lbs of 80/20 ground beef at Albertsons for $30.

Hot is hot. When it's over 110 I have a hard time motivating myself to do anything. Will be glad when the worst of the heat is done. It's still over 100 at 11pm. Darn it. Too hot to walk the dogs at all. They are lazy too.

I'd hate that kind of heat, ugh. do you get used to it?

congrats on the hamburger score.
To a degree you get used to it. I can probably do more and last longer in the heat than someone from, say, Canada. I love the weather where you live. Hot during the day but it cools down at night. I loved living in SLC.

Can you please make sure the heat is less for when we get there late on Wednesday?? We’re in Reno now and it’s nice.

Can you please make sure the heat is less for when we get there late on Wednesday?? We’re in Reno now and it’s nice.
I am so sorry but you are not going to be happy. Prepare for 110 for the daytime high. It is miserable right now. Hasn't been too monsoonish yet but we did have a few drops of rain on Saturday.

Serious score for the day. 30lbs of 80/20 ground beef at Albertsons for $30.

Hot is hot. When it's over 110 I have a hard time motivating myself to do anything. Will be glad when the worst of the heat is done. It's still over 100 at 11pm. Darn it. Too hot to walk the dogs at all. They are lazy too.
I miss Albertsons!! :cry:

Slight change of plans. Arriving on Thursday instead. I convinced Macho Man that 447 miles in one day, in particular when he isn’t feeling great (this trip has finally convinced him he MUST get the already twice-repaired inguinal hernia repaired a third time), is unreasonable. We’ll stop in Tonopah (227 miles, exactly half way) on our way down.

At least it’ll be a smidge less hot on Thursday.

Slight change of plans. Arriving on Thursday instead. I convinced Macho Man that 447 miles in one day, in particular when he isn’t feeling great (this trip has finally convinced him he MUST get the already twice-repaired inguinal hernia repaired a third time), is unreasonable. We’ll stop in Tonopah (227 miles, exactly half way) on our way down.

At least it’ll be a smidge less hot on Thursday.
It's all good. Let us know when you get here. Safe travels!

Meh - one of our bedroom slides won’t retract, and we’re in a small town in NV, and our roadway assistance can’t get to us until tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you when we know what’s what.

Meh - one of our bedroom slides won’t retract, and we’re in a small town in NV, and our roadway assistance can’t get to us until tomorrow afternoon. I’ll call you when we know what’s what.
Crap! Well you can only do what you can do. Have a good night!

There should be a way to manually retract. Need to check and see if there is power to it. You may have blown a fuse. Also I suggest a search in the appropriate forum at http://www.irv2.com/forums/

Latest posts

Back