DS surgery tomorrow!!

Revision

Hi All,

Just touching base. I wanted to post more these past weeks leading into the surgery, but I've been so swamped at work, that I literally haven't had a minute.

I want to thank everyone here for all the great info and kind support.

I feel ready. I'm down to 293 lbs as my surgical weight, which I am pretty happy with. Having had the first step of my revision only about 8 months ago, the recovery process is still fresh in my mind (unfortunately!). I am full of hopes, worries and all sorts of other feelings.

After such a long and complicated battle with this issue, I am confident this will be the tool I need to fix this problem once and for all.

I will try to update later this week after things settle down.

Bests,
R

Hi All,

Just touching base. I wanted to post more these past weeks leading into the surgery, but I've been so swamped at work, that I literally haven't had a minute.

I feel ready. I'm down to 293 lbs as my surgical weight, which I am pretty happy with. Having had the first step of my revision only about 8 months ago, the recovery process is still fresh in my mind (unfortunately!). I am full of hopes, worries and all sorts of other feelings.

After such a long and complicated battle with this issue, I am confident this will be the tool I need to fix this problem once and for all.

Bests,
R
Good luck

Congratulations and best wishes for an uneventful procedure and recovery.

Hi All,

Bests,
R
Good luck!

Not sure what time Revision's revision was but hopefully all is on track and going swimmingly.

Latest posts

Back