DS Journey #5 - Almost there...

Kassandra

It's my big day tomorrow! Now just waiting for this Colyte to kick in so my guts get cleared out and ready lol. Today at my preop appt. the surgeon also let me know he'll remove a grapefruit size fibroid I have as a bonus yay! I really wasn't looking forward to another surgical procedure in the future to deal with that. Looking forward to the changes to come after tomorrow. Even though it seemed some distant goal previously, the day arrived so quick! I'm scheduled for 1pm.

Kassandra, wishing you a safe and successful surgery tomorrow! Please let us know asap that you are ok.

Thanks all! I hope this colyte experience is the worst of it all, omfg so gross after liter 2!! :devilish::poop::speechless::sick:

Thanks all! I hope this colyte experience is the worst of it all, omfg so gross after liter 2!! :devilish::poop::speechless::sick:

Kassandra, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I doubt the Colyte will be the worst of it. BUT, the pain will pass and the results will be MORE than worth it. I'm not saying it's going to be awful, but you should be prepared for a little unpleasantness here and there. As they say in the Marines: "Pain is temporary. Pride is permanent." You've got this. And we've got your back. Best!

Latest posts

Back