Decision --- MADE

duh_Mom

Well, after reading and reading and talking and reading and studying I have made the decision to have the DS surgery Dr. Boyce recommended. Called the office and emailed today to let them know. Laughing at myself now because i want it to happen fast! right now, right this second. yes, I am one of those that would pray for patience then ask God to hurry. Anyway, thought I would share I had made my decision. Dr B mentioned having a sleep study so reckon that will happen first. I have insurance that paid for my LB so hopefully they will this too.

I love reading everyones posts and comments - you guys crack me up. I'll be around for a while. :)

Yay! Good luck! I hope it's quick no you get a date very soon!
I'm the same way...once I make up my mind about something I want it now.

I was ready to hop on a plane the next day after I decided to do the revision. But I had to work with the dates available and my husband's schedule. The 28th is not getting here fast enough!

Congrats on making a decision...fair warning, I see on his facebook group that they are scheduling into Jan now. I had a Jan date....was able to enjoy Christmas because of it. No real "EATING" holidays between New Years and Easter, :)

Great decision! Your date, whatever it may be, will arrive faster than you think, once it's scheduled. Just keep jumping through the hoops and you will get there.

@duh_Mom. Good for you. The decision is tough to make but once made very freeing. I will follow you anxiously and be behind you every step of the way!!

You guys are all great! thank you. Have a sleep apnea study consult the first of December - I am guessing that needs to be done before they go to the insurance company. I already know I don't need to have a 'diet' period so just plodding along, waiting on the process.

Latest posts

Back