Cannabis Absorption??

A dog.

All it takes is one dog.
Okay, okay. I get that. What I don't get is this: TSA’s screening procedures are focused on security and are designed to detect potential threats to aviation and passengers. If it's in the cargo hold, how is that a threat to aviation and passengers? And if flight attendants are going trough carry-on, they shouldn't be eating what they find.

Oh, wait. Never mind. It's THE GOVERNEMENT. It doesn't have to make sense.

All I want is a little help sleeping without Ambien and an appetite boost on my "Oh, good lord, I have to eat something." days. On those days, I'll drink my protein figuring protein is protein.

I'm in California and I've tried most of the edibles available either here or while traveling. Many edibles are high in fat and therefore I don't absorb them well. I've had better luck with tinctures and a few of the lower fat chews. Cheeba Chews in particular work for me.

I'd never, ever airline travel with anything because cannabis is still federally illegal. Nope.

I'm a distal RNY and have problems absorbing oil based vitamins. I take dry Vitamin D, etc. If you have problems absorbing your vitamins you may have to play around with edibles to figure out what works for you.

Last edited:
I'm in California and I've tried most of the edibles available either here or while traveling. Many edibles are high in fat and therefore I don't absorb them well. I've had better luck with tinctures and a few of the lower fat chews. Cheeba Chews in particular work for me.

I'd never, ever airline travel with anything because cannabis is still federally illegal. Nope.

I'm a distal RNY and have problems absorbing oil based vitamins. I take dry Vitamin D, etc. If you have problems absorbing your vitamins you may have to play around with edibles to figure out what works for you.

Yes. Cheeba Chews work for me, too. (So, of course, I get the Extra Strength.)

Latest posts

Back