Calling all Mom's of Teenagers

A great and cheap idea is crockpot chicken and/or pork and some tortillas and a bag of shredded cheese. Make some salsa and have some green peppers and onions chopped up in containers. They can mix it up, have it cold or hot and do it themselves. I buy a HUGE package of chicken breasts at Sams club for about 12 bucks, throw them in the crockpot before bed and put them in the fridge in the morning. Lasts at least a week.

Another great idea! We forget about the ole crockpot, at least I do.

Also my family eats whatever is on sale. I AD match all the stores sale items at WALMART. I always save over $50 on my groceries the manager has to turn the key and approved that amount of ad match pricing. Plus I have a deep freezer that I buy extra extra of what is on sale. Ad MATCH. It takes a little time but well worth it each family member gets 2 weekly ads and they right down what is on sale in their ad stuff that we buy,

I used to shop at Wally World like that too, @Charris! I miss those days sometimes. ;) And the days of 5lbs of chicken breasts in a bag for $5 at Walmart!

Here, chicken breasts are $13 for 1 kilo (which is just over 2 pounds). The price of meat here makes me want to cry some days, haha.

@more2adore 13bucks. Girl that's crazy. I love to get the cheap ads from the Hispanic stores where meat quality is not the best and ad matching it at Walmart. Store clerks hate to see me coming. I have had people pay me to grocery shop for them. That's how much I save especially for people who get food stamps I can get 500 dollars worth of groceries for less than half. Plus the news let out the coupon secrets. If you hold on to coupons 2 to 3 weeks after you get them that's when that product goes on sale.

Latest posts

Back