Beth's(galaxygrrl) last 10 pounds thread

I like the Slim Fast shakes too but its not made with the best protein source, does that even matter? Not sure!LOL! I need to try the Caramel Latte flavor! I like the Muscle Milk Coffee House flavor with Torani SF Salted Caramel syrup so good!

That Slimfast tastes amazing. The caramel latte flavor is so good. I wish I could find the caffeine free version locally, but it's probably a good thing I can't or I'd be tempted to have them instead of food. :)
Never thought there would be a Slimfast I actually LIKE!

I like the Slim Fast shakes too but its not made with the best protein source, does that even matter? Not sure!LOL! I need to try the Caramel Latte flavor! I like the Muscle Milk Coffee House flavor with Torani SF Salted Caramel syrup so good!
Milk protein is complete. Looks good to me!

OK.......the scale said 136. YAY! I just want to make it to 132. I've been fasting, but not been perfect.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Wondering how everything went, did you make it down? It you get your tummy tuck? :geek:

Thanks for asking.

Well, it's not going that well, because well, life has gotten the way, and I think I'm fighting bounce back - it's about that time. However, after the election, I'm going to be back at it. It's amazing to me how hard this last weight is.

As for the tummy tuck, going to vegas for a consultation in Dec. I will get my surgery in the late summer I assume. I want to get the last weight off first and the recovery time is a problem with work.

Thanks for asking.

Well, it's not going that well, because well, life has gotten the way, and I think I'm fighting bounce back - it's about that time. However, after the election, I'm going to be back at it. It's amazing to me how hard this last weight is.

As for the tummy tuck, going to vegas for a consultation in Dec. I will get my surgery in the late summer I assume. I want to get the last weight off first and the recovery time is a problem with work.

If you want someone to do the last few pounds with, I'd be willing!;) I'm about 7 pounds from my last goal, which I never, ever thought I'd be working on. :laugh:
Liz

I'm so game! I will start after the election. Are you game to start the Friday after the election. I'm in Florida now volunteering!

I'm so game! I will start after the election. Are you game to start the Friday after the election. I'm in Florida now volunteering!

Perfect! We can weigh-in on our own and just list how many pounds we want to lose till the end of the year, plus what other goals we may want to work on! I think we should take Thanksgiving and Christmas day off, I plan to limit things both days without going to either extreme. :laugh:

I think mine maybe increase my walking on non-gym days, increase my gym time on the days I go (3x a week), Keep my carbs below 50/protein at 115/don't worry about fat, ride bikes (weather permitted 2x a week), and watch calories.

Maybe we should start a new thread and see if anyone else what's to join us?:)

Liz

Latest posts

Back