Beth's(galaxygrrl) last 10 pounds thread

ugh....total fail today. Traveling for business and went out for dinner and ate and then ate some more. Queso and chips. Fish and chips, Oysters (which btw, is the only fish or meat with Carbs....I know) and then, has some BBQ. Not that bad. not that much, but did eat maybe 700 or 800 calories. :(.

Back on the fast tomorrow. Will get these pounds off

Last edited:
Well, I've been stressed and traveling for work, so not been great on the fast. But weighted in at 135.8 today.

It's amazing to me that 126 pounds was so easy and the last 10 is so hard. lol. But, you know when I started this process, I thought anything under 175 was huge, 160 would be even better. And I thought if I get to 135 i would have won the lottery. I love my DS.

Congratulations! I have been pondering doing Slimfast. 20 protein and 1 carb(new formula). Plus they don't taste or smell awful. 4 per day and it's done. No decisions. And you can use it as coffee creamer!!!!!

Congratulations! I have been pondering doing Slimfast. 20 protein and 1 carb(new formula). Plus they don't taste or smell awful. 4 per day and it's done. No decisions. And you can use it as coffee creamer!!!!!
That Slimfast tastes amazing. The caramel latte flavor is so good. I wish I could find the caffeine free version locally, but it's probably a good thing I can't or I'd be tempted to have them instead of food. :)

Latest posts

Back