Bariatric Advantage

Soontobelovely

Hi
Can anyone tell me if the DS vitamin package by Bariatric. Advantage is a good formula and if it would be a good formula to start with after surgery?

I didn't use vita lady's pre made packs. I did lots of digging and found a few posts about what vitamins ( not brand but actual vitamin needed)should be started ASAP after surgery and bought those. Then after first blood tests I adjusted from there. I mostly use Amazon and Vitalady now. When I see what I consider a good deal I stock up, right now I have at least a years supply of what I take.

Nice income stream for your doc but not good enough for most of us.

You will be vitamin shopping forever. Look at vitalady's list for DSers and start there.
So when I check the list can I buy any brand per say of vitamin D, anywhere?

So when I check the list can I buy any brand per say of vitamin D, anywhere?
Must be dry (all our vites need to be dry and oil) and the d needs to be D3 .

Where you can the best deal is up to you but as Liz says you can through Amazon through a link on this site

You need to get a 50,000 IU dry version of D3/cholecalciferol. I am aware of only two manufacturers, and one name has slipped my mind. The one I use is Biotech.
Both brands can be found in the BF Store that links to Amazon. The second brand is Nivagen.
Thanks, it that it?
See the link posted above in this reply.

There are only two DRY D3 brands made above the 5,000 range and since you need at least 50,000 a day, it is easier and better to get the one from Amazon and not worry about finding it in grocery stores, big box stores, etc. Go straight to Vitalady, Amazon or to the manufacturer, BioTech.

IF you do get one from a grocery/big box store, you will need to take a minimum of TEN each and every day.

I use either one of the two brands linked (biotech almost doubled in price 4 months ago so switched to the other) and the 50,000 IU size. I take 200,000 IU daily

Latest posts

Back