Annoying TV Commercials.

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve seen this over on another forum and it’s a great way to see what really annoys people.

With YouTube TV, we do get commercials.

Most annoying right now is the Zocdoc ones. How can one be too good looking? Or too medium?

Those awful "kars for kids" commercials! That hideous jingle! That voice! I hit mute as fast as I can. My poor ears!

Those awful "kars for kids" commercials! That hideous jingle! That voice! I hit mute as fast as I can. My poor ears!
Those have been on the radio for decades, I think. They count on them annoying you; brand awareness. I remember when SNL did a skit about it. That’s how you know you’re famous...and annoyingly memorable.

I dislike the Liberty Mutual commercials. Well, except the new one with the toddler-sized versions of the guy and emu driving off in the toy car. That one cracks me up.
I've been able to hit the mute button at the speed of sound, or at least as soon as one of those come on. Equally annoying are the Lume deodorant ads.

I'm not sure who he is. Is he related to Flo or Mayhem, who are equally annoying?
I find myself watching maybe 2 hours a day.

Is that one of the Colonial Penn commercials? Those feel so scammy, even if Alex Trebek was a spokesperson. Meh.

Latest posts

Back