2 month check in!

Jacks39

Hi All!
I’m a 2 months now and boy what a difference the last few weeks have been. Much better with food, energy, etc.
My surgery date was Jan. 9th and I weighed 248 that morning. I’m 209 today..so 39 pounds in 2 months!!

Food is better, I can finally drink protein shakes and I’m getting my 90 or more grams of protein a day. Favorite foods are salami and cheese, Atkins frozen meatloaf and beef merlot, and Greek key lime yogurt with sugar free whip cream!
Getting vitamins in now, but not yet the full Vitalady routine. Working my way up to that..
My exercise is kinda sad, only up to 16 minutes on the treadmill, but my overall energy is improved. Until week 6 I wanted to stay in bed all day. I’m not working right now so it’s sometimes hard to motivate:)

Anyway, if you are new it gets better!!!!!!! Keep trying new foods or retry those you couldn’t do a few weeks before.

Congratulations! Sounds like you are doing well and moving into the extremely fun feeling-better-and-significant-weight-loss phase! :) Time to go clothes shopping!!!!

I am just over a month out and its so good to hear that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just gotta hang on for a few more weeks! Congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like your doing great! Yay You!!!!

Latest posts

Back