When should newbies start probiotics?

LindaDarnell

my hubby is abt 11 weeks as a virgin ds..im 11 days as a revision. When should we start probiotics.

I don't know the answer to "when" anyone should begin the probiotics, but I have already started them pre-surgery. Part of my reason is that I had a nasty bout of h-pylori that took massive doses of antibiotics last fall. So, I am playing a whole lot of offense with the idea of building as much good bacteria as I can before surgery. Not sure when to re-start them after surgery, so I really appreciate that you've asked this question.

I don't know the answer to "when" anyone should begin the probiotics, but I have already started them pre-surgery. Part of my reason is that I had a nasty bout of h-pylori that took massive doses of antibiotics last fall. So, I am playing a whole lot of offense with the idea of building as much good bacteria as I can before surgery. Not sure when to re-start them after surgery, so I really appreciate that you've asked this question.
Best wishes on ur surgery! I too battled with h-py, abt a year after my vsg. Thats when I learned the benefits of probiotics.

Latest posts

Back