When I win Mega Millions or Powerball tonight/tomorrow

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I won't forget you losers!

Bahahahahahahah.. How pathetic am I that I am down to hoping to win the freaking lottery? I mean the odds are only like 1 in 272 bajillion but somebody has to win and with all the love God has shown me I should be the next winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget me! I don't want much, just a house by the beach. I'm a simple soul.

Don't forget me! I don't want much, just a house by the beach. I'm a simple soul.
I already have my house in Malibu or Santa Barbara picked out. I am sure we will have a nice guest house.

For a half a billion dollar payout, I'll have homes in Rome and London and avoid the CA freeways.

@Clematis I will leave my home in Scott's guest house by the ocean to visit you in Europe. I will be a well-traveled freeloader.

For a half a billion dollar payout, I'll have homes in Rome and London and avoid the CA freeways.
Rome and or Amalfi coast, yes. London, no thanks. Malibu and or Santa Barbara

and that half billion payout in the lump sum after taxes is only $180MM. I guess I can scrape by on that but not quite half a billion smackeroonians. :D

Do what Jackie Onassis did and buy enough of every garment/gadget/whatever to put one at every house. Then you can travel between without any luggage!

I'll get a BIGASS RV, towing a garage with our sports car (TBD), and have a professional driver take us places (s/he will sleep in a nice small room in the garage). :)

I'll get a BIGASS RV, towing a garage with our sports car (TBD), and have a professional driver take us places (s/he will sleep in a nice small room in the garage). :)
I am going to have one of those too for tailgating at Illini games. Including a golf cart to take me from the coach to my luxury box at Memorial Stadium.

Latest posts

Back